Fruit on the Bottom Low-fat Yogurt - Publix - 6 oz.

Barcode: 0041415155640 (EAN / EAN-13) 041415155640 (UPC / UPC-A)

This product page is not complete. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for Android or iPhone/iPad. Thank you! ×

Product characteristics

Quantity: 6 oz.

Packaging: Plastic

Brands: Publix

Categories: Dairies, Fermented foods, Fermented milk products, Yogurts, Fruit yogurts, Yogurt with fruits and sugar

Labels, certifications, awards: Low or no fat, Low fat

Origin of ingredients: United States

Manufacturing or processing places: Florida

Stores: Publix

Countries where sold: United States

Ingredients

→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).

Ingredients list:
Amount/serving % DV Amount/serving Murtrition Facts Serving size container 170g) alortes 190 r serving 2% Total Carb. 38g 5% Dietary Fiber les ta Total Fat 1.5g Sat. Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Cholest. 10mg Sodium 105mg Vit. D 15% Calcium 20% • Iron 0% • Potas. 6% VL.AI Total Sugars 27 4% Incl. 21g Ade Sugn 4% Protein 6g COPRN, CARRAGEENAN, PECTIN, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3, LIVE ACTIVE YOGURT OLDIRE NGREDIENTS: YOGURT (PASTEURIZED GRADE A NONFAT MILK AND MILK, SUGAR, MODFED FO TR CODOPHLUS, BIFIDUM, L. BULGARICUS, S.THERMOPHILUS, L CASEI), BLACKBERRY FRUT DNE S ONCENTRATE (COLOR), CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE PRESERMTIE LACKGERRES, WATER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH [CORN), NATURAL FLAVOR, ELDERGER CONTAINS MILK HAUFACTURED AND

Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: Milk

Ingredients analysis:
Non-vegan
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.

We need your help!

NOVA group

4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products

Nutrition facts

Nutrient levels for 100 g

0.882 g Fat in low quantity
15.9 g Sugars in high quantity
0.157 g Salt in low quantity

Serving size: 170g


Comparison to average values of products in the same category:

(37 products)
(3676 products)
(18008 products)
(63791 products)
(64332 products)
(83992 products)

→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.

Nutrition facts
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
As sold
per serving (170g)
Yogurt with fruits and sugar Fruit yogurts Yogurts Fermented milk products Fermented foods Dairies
Energy (kJ) ? ?
Energy (kcal) ? ?
Fat 0.882 g 1.5 g -64% -70% -65% -95% -95% -95%
Carbohydrates 22.4 g 38 g +79% +70% +100% +366% +363% +307%
- Sugars 15.9 g 27 g +43% +30% +61% +354% +352% +271%
Fibers 0.588 g 1 g +106% +117% +114% +439% +411% +430%
Proteins 3.53 g 6 g +6% -3% -19% -76% -76% -70%
Salt 0.157 g 0.267 g +61% +37% +34% -84% -84% -80%
Sodium 0.063 g 0.107 g +61% +37% +34% -84% -84% -80%

Packaging

Recycling instructions and/or packaging information:

Packaging parts:
Number Shape Material Recycling
Plastic

Data sources

_

Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors
Last edit of product page on by .

If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page.