Help us make food transparency the norm!
As a non-profit organization, we depend on your donations to continue informing consumers around the world about what they eat.
The food revolution starts with you !
Matching with your preferences
Spices, salt, paprika, dried onion, dried garlic, chipotle pepper, maltodextrin, citric acid, silicon dioxide.
Ultra processed foods
Elements that indicate the product is in the 4 - Ultra processed food and drink products group:
- Ingredient: Maltodextrin
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E330 - Citric acid
Citric acid is a natural organic acid found in citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges, and limes.
It is widely used in the food industry as a flavor enhancer, acidulant, and preservative due to its tart and refreshing taste.
Citric acid is safe for consumption when used in moderation and is considered a generally recognized as safe (GRAS) food additive by regulatory agencies worldwide.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
: Spices, salt, paprika, dried onion, dried garlic, chipotle pepper, maltodextrin, citric acid, silicon dioxide
- Spices -> en:spice - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 11.1111111111111 - percent_max: 100
- salt -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 50
- paprika -> en:paprika - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 33.3333333333333
- dried onion -> en:dehydrated-onion - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 25
- dried garlic -> en:dried-garlic - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 20
- chipotle pepper -> en:chipotle - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 16.6666666666667
- maltodextrin -> en:maltodextrin - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 14.2857142857143
- citric acid -> en:e330 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 12.5
- silicon dioxide -> en:e551 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 11.1111111111111
Fat in low quantity (0%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of fat, especially saturated fats, can raise cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of fat and saturated fat
- Choose products with lower fat and saturated fat content.
Salt in high quantity (22.5%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (2 tsp (6 g))
Compared to: Groceries Energy 1,046 kj
+42% Fat 0 g 0 g -100% Saturated fat ? ? Carbohydrates 50 g 3 g +262% Sugars ? ? Fiber 16.7 g 1 g +1,303% Proteins 16.67 g 1 g +755% Salt 22.5 g 1.35 g +597% Vitamin A 6,249.9 µg 375 µg +5,431% Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 20 mg 1.2 mg +300% Calcium 667 mg 40 mg +2,838% Iron 18 mg 1.08 mg +2,998% Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 9.722 % 9.722 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product