Our annual community event Open Food Facts Days 2023 will take place this October in Paris! To be a part of it, REGISTER HERE
Matching with your preferences
Filtered water, sugar, lemon juice, raspberry puree, black tea, raspberry flavor (natural raspberry flavor, natural flavor).
Ultra processed foods
Elements that indicate the product is in the 4 - Ultra processed food and drink products group:
- Ingredient: Flavouring
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Palm oil free
No ingredients containing palm oil detected
Ingredients that may not be vegan: Raspberry flavouring, Natural raspberry flavouring, Natural flavouring
Ingredients that may not be vegetarian: Raspberry flavouring, Natural raspberry flavouring, Natural flavouring
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
: Filtered water, sugar, lemon juice, raspberry puree, black tea, raspberry flavor (natural raspberry flavor, natural flavor)
- Filtered water -> en:filtered-water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 16.6666666666667 - percent_max: 100
- sugar -> en:sugar - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 50
- lemon juice -> en:lemon-juice - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 33.3333333333333
- raspberry puree -> en:raspberry-puree - vegan: ignore - vegetarian: ignore - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 25
- black tea -> en:black-tea - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 20
- raspberry flavor -> en:raspberry-flavouring - vegan: maybe - vegetarian: maybe - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 16.6666666666667
- natural raspberry flavor -> en:natural-raspberry-flavouring - vegan: maybe - vegetarian: maybe - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 16.6666666666667
- natural flavor -> en:natural-flavouring - vegan: maybe - vegetarian: maybe - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 8.33333333333333
Fat in low quantity (0%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of fat, especially saturated fats, can raise cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of fat and saturated fat
- Choose products with lower fat and saturated fat content.
Sugars in high quantity (7.08%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of sugar can cause weight gain and tooth decay. It also augments the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardio-vascular diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of sugar and sugary drinks
- Sugary drinks (such as sodas, fruit beverages, and fruit juices and nectars) should be limited as much as possible (no more than 1 glass a day).
- Choose products with lower sugar content and reduce the consumption of products with added sugars.
Salt in low quantity (0%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (8 OZA (240 ml))
Compared to: Iced-teas-with-lemonade Energy 121 kj
-66% Fat 0 g 0 g Saturated fat ? ? Carbohydrates 7.08 g 17 g -65% Sugars 7.08 g 17 g -59% Fiber ? ? Proteins 0 g 0 g Salt 0 g 0 g -100% Vitamin A 0 µg 0 µg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1.5 mg 3.6 mg -94% Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 % 0 %
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Sodas
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product