splenda

Barcode: 0722776003596(EAN / EAN-13) 722776003596 (UPC / UPC-A)

This product page is not complete. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for Android or iPhone/iPad. Thank you! ×

Product characteristics

Countries where sold: United States

Ingredients

→Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).

Ingredients list:
%dy fotal fat 9g rat/fet fg 12% totel 4% carbohydrate 15g dietary fiber 6g 2% total sugars 0g tes fat og aensaturated fat 2,5g myunsaturated fat 6g sholesterol 15mg 6% sdlum 180mg includes 0g added sugars 8% protein 16g 12% amin d 10mcg 50% vitamin c cacum 390mg 30% vitamin b12 1,2mcg 50% 90mg 100% omg 0% phosphorus100mg on fortossium 310mg 6% magnesium 55mg 15% the $ daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a aving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, edients: water, microfiltered milk proten conola oil, short-chain fructooligosaccharides alulose and less than 2% 0f natural and tfcal flavor, potassium citrate, salt, sunflowe thin, carrageenan , dipotassium phosphate peda sucralose, gellan gum , minerals: magnesium phosphate, sodnn corbate (vitamin c), vitamin d3, vitamin b12 tas milk

Ingredients analysis:

→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.

We need your help!

NOVA group

4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products

Nutrition facts


Nutrition facts
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Energy (kJ) ?
Energy (kcal) ?
Fat ?
Carbohydrates ?
Proteins ?

Packaging

Recycling instructions and/or packaging information:

Product added on by inf
Last edit of product page on by inf.

If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page.