Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Food processing level unknown
The category of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E200 - Sorbic acid
Sorbic acid: Sorbic acid, or 2‚4-hexadienoic acid, is a natural organic compound used as a food preservative. It has the chemical formula CH3-CH-4CO2H. It is a colourless solid that is slightly soluble in water and sublimes readily. It was first isolated from the unripe berries of the Sorbus aucuparia -rowan tree-, hence its name.Source: Wikipedia
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
Farine de blé 65%, eau, huile végétale de colza, levure, sucre, sel, correcteur d'acidité (acétates de sodium), conservateur (acide sorbique)
- Farine de blé -> en:wheat-flour - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 65 - percent: 65 - percent_max: 65
- eau -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 5 - percent_max: 35
- huile végétale de colza -> en:colza-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 30
- levure -> en:yeast - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 15
- sucre -> en:sugar - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 10
- sel -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 7.5
- correcteur d'acidité -> en:acidity-regulator - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 6
- acétates de sodium -> en:e262 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 6
- conservateur -> en:preservative - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 5
- acide sorbique -> en:e200 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 5
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (12g)
Energy 1,116 kj
Fat 4 g 0.48 g Saturated fat 0.5 g 0.06 g Carbohydrates 48 g 5.76 g Sugars 4 g 0.48 g Fiber 17 g 2.04 g Proteins 7.5 g 0.9 g Salt 1.25 g 0.15 g Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 % 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product