Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Ultra processed foods
Elements that indicate the product is in the 4 - Ultra processed food and drink products group:
- Ingredient: Flavouring
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
thé noir 90.8%, arômes, écorces d'orange 2.8%, pétale de bleuet 2.8%
- thé noir -> en:black-tea - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 90.8 - percent: 90.8 - percent_max: 90.8
- arômes -> en:flavouring - vegan: maybe - vegetarian: maybe - percent_min: 3.6 - percent_max: 3.6
- écorces d'orange -> en:orange-zest - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 2.8 - percent: 2.8 - percent_max: 2.79999999999999
- pétale de bleuet -> fr:petales-de-bleuet - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 2.8 - percent: 2.8 - percent_max: 2.79999999999999
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
Missing category and nutrition facts
⚠️ The category of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.⚠️ The nutrition facts of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Fat ? Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates ? Sugars ? Fiber ? Proteins ? Salt ? Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 5.6 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact China High Sri Lanka High Unknown High
Product added on by kiliweb
Last edit of product page on by roboto-app.
Product page also edited by halal-app-chakib, openfoodfacts-contributors, teolemon, yuka.UUw0T0Zwb3d1ZFl1aGMwY3dCM3NvKzVQK3E2MmRtM3VNc01KSVE9PQ.