Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
French: CACAHUETES 38%, farine de BLE, raisins secs 20%, huile de tournesol, sel, graines de pavot, farine de BLE malté, arôme de fumée, levure, correcteur d'acidité : hydroxyde de sodium.Allergens: Gluten, PeanutsTraces: Mustard, Nuts, Soybeans
Ultra processed foods
Elements that indicate the product is in the 4 - Ultra processed food and drink products group:
- Ingredient: Flavouring
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E524 - Sodium hydroxide
Sodium hydroxide: Sodium hydroxide, also known as lye and caustic soda, is an inorganic compound with the formula NaOH. It is a white solid ionic compound consisting of sodium cations Na+ and hydroxide anions OH−. Sodium hydroxide is a highly caustic base and alkali that decomposes proteins at ordinary ambient temperatures and may cause severe chemical burns. It is highly soluble in water, and readily absorbs moisture and carbon dioxide from the air. It forms a series of hydrates NaOH·nH2O. The monohydrate NaOH·H2O crystallizes from water solutions between 12.3 and 61.8 °C. The commercially available "sodium hydroxide" is often this monohydrate, and published data may refer to it instead of the anhydrous compound. As one of the simplest hydroxides, it is frequently utilized alongside neutral water and acidic hydrochloric acid to demonstrate the pH scale to chemistry students.Sodium hydroxide is used in many industries: in the manufacture of pulp and paper, textiles, drinking water, soaps and detergents, and as a drain cleaner. Worldwide production in 2004 was approximately 60 million tonnes, while demand was 51 million tonnes.Source: Wikipedia
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
CACAHUETES 38%, farine de BLE, raisins secs 20%, huile de tournesol, sel, graines de pavot, farine de BLE malté, arôme de fumée, levure, correcteur d'acidité (hydroxyde de sodium)
- CACAHUETES -> en:peanut - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 38 - percent: 38 - percent_max: 38
- farine de BLE -> en:wheat-flour - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 20 - percent_max: 38
- raisins secs -> en:raisin - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 20 - percent: 20 - percent_max: 20
- huile de tournesol -> en:sunflower-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0.571428571428571 - percent_max: 20
- sel -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 13.8095238095238
- graines de pavot -> en:poppyseed - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 10.3571428571429
- farine de BLE malté -> en:malted-wheat-flour - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 8.28571428571429
- arôme de fumée -> en:smoke-flavouring - vegan: maybe - vegetarian: maybe - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 6.90476190476191
- levure -> en:yeast - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 5.91836734693878
- correcteur d'acidité -> en:acidity-regulator - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 5.17857142857143
- hydroxyde de sodium -> en:e524 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 5.17857142857143
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Energy 1,972 kj
Fat 22 g Saturated fat 2.6 g Carbohydrates 50 g Sugars 18 g Fiber 4.5 g Proteins 16 g Salt 1.4 g Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 58 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product
Conservation conditions: A conserver dans un lieu sec et frais
Customer service: Service consommateur, 13-15 Rue Jean Monnet - BP 14246 - SAINT-JEAN - 31242 L'UNION CEDEX
Product added on by kiliweb
Last edit of product page on by roboto-app.
Product page also edited by org-menguy-s, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlklXVMiFswP5a0zvpXSUyPGFBYTyefVqvtnYMqg, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvln1WX_PimyL_ODDlumGBmtGQKpWyZvtu35KmGas.