Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
- Pomme -> en:apple - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 100 - percent_max: 100
Fat in low quantity (0.3%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of fat, especially saturated fats, can raise cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of fat and saturated fat
- Choose products with lower fat and saturated fat content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Compared to: Fresh apples Fat 0.3 g +12% Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates 12.6 g +22% Sugars ? Fiber 2.5 g +50% Proteins 0.3 g -18% Salt ? Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 100 %
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Fresh fruits
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact