Pork in its own sauce - Bona Dea - 180 g.
Barcode: 3800059203363 (EAN / EAN-13)
Common name: Pork in its own sauce
Quantity: 180 g.
Packaging: metal box with lacquer coating
Brands: Bona Dea
Origin of ingredients: Bulgaria
Manufacturing or processing places: Bulgaria
Link to the product page on the official site of the producer: https://www.diavena.com/bg/products/svin...
Countries where sold: Bulgaria
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Palm oil free Non-vegan Non-vegetarian
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
- E621 - Monosodium glutamate High risk of over exposure
- E210 - Benzoic acid High risk of over exposure
- E211 - Sodium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E213 - Calcium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E214 - Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E215 - Sodium ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E216 - Propyl para-hydroxybenzoate
- E217 - Sodium propyl para-hydroxybenzoate
- E221 - Sodium sulphite High risk of over exposure
- E239 - Hexamethylene tetramine
- E240 - Formaldehyde
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
Comparison to average values of products in the same category:(876 products)
→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
|Canned meats||Canned foods||Meats|
|Energy (kJ)||695 kj||-10%||+69%||-23%|
|Energy (kcal)||167 kcal||-1%||+80%||-26%|
|- Saturated fat||4.3 g||+18%||+541%||-18%|
|- Sugars||0.7 g||+41%||-73%||-12%|
|Alcohol||0 % vol|
|Nutrition score - France||12||+33%||+2%|