Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
German: Wasser, Gerstenmalz, HopfenAllergens: Gluten
Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
Wasser, Gerstenmalz, Hopfen
- Wasser -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 33.3333333333333 - percent_max: 100
- Gerstenmalz -> en:malted-barley - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 50
- Hopfen -> en:hops - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 33.3333333333333
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Packaging with a low impact
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product