Our annual community event Open Food Facts Days 2023 will take place this October in Paris! To be a part of it, REGISTER HERE
Matching with your preferences
Food processing level unknown
The category of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E202 - Potassium sorbate
Potassium sorbate: Potassium sorbate is the potassium salt of sorbic acid, chemical formula CH3CH=CH−CH=CH−CO2K. It is a white salt that is very soluble in water -58.2% at 20 °C-. It is primarily used as a food preservative -E number 202-. Potassium sorbate is effective in a variety of applications including food, wine, and personal-care products. While sorbic acid is naturally occurring in some berries, virtually all of the world's production of sorbic acid, from which potassium sorbate is derived, is manufactured synthetically.Source: Wikipedia
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
: woda 84%, mąka żytnia 14%, sól, czosnek, drożdże, substancja konserwująca (sorbinian potasu), przyprawy
- woda -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 84 - percent: 84 - percent_max: 84
- mąka żytnia -> en:rye-flour - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 14 - percent: 14 - percent_max: 14
- sól -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0.4 - percent_max: 2
- czosnek -> en:garlic - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.999999999999997
- drożdże -> en:yeast - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.666666666666665
- substancja konserwująca -> en:preservative - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.499999999999999
- sorbinian potasu -> en:e202 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.499999999999999
- przyprawy -> en:condiment - vegan: ignore - vegetarian: ignore - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.499999999999999
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
Missing category and nutrition facts
⚠️ The category of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.⚠️ The nutrition facts of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Fat ? Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates ? Sugars ? Fiber ? Proteins ? Salt ? Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product