Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
- Water -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 100 - percent_max: 100
Salt in low quantity (0.0218%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (1 l)
Compared to: Unsweetened beverages Fat ? ? Saturated fat ? ? Carbohydrates ? ? Sugars ? ? Fiber ? ? Proteins ? ? Salt 0.022 g 0.218 g -49% Calcium 34.4 mg 344 mg -47% Magnesium 11.9 mg 119 mg +99% Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 % 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product
Product added on by usda-ndb-import
Last edit of product page on by charlesnepote.
Product page also edited by acuario, biolan, ecoscore-impact-estimator, elcoco, grigore, inf, kiliweb, musarana, openfoodfacts-contributors, roboto-app, scanbot, yuka.Ry84QUtZTXF0djh5bDhZNTd4elM2TUpKM3A2b2ZsM3ZNZTVBSVE9PQ, yuka.Vkw4dk1ZYzRsUE1CbnNZWDB3N1o5WWwxMXErUllHR0xOYnNCSWc9PQ, yukafix.