Marly's Coffee - Fruti-Mex - 28 g

Barcode: 7503022042230 (EAN / EAN-13)

This product page is not complete. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for Android or iPhone/iPad. Thank you! ×

Product characteristics

Quantity: 28 g

Packaging: Pot

Brands: Fruti-Mex

Categories: Plant-based foods and beverages, Plant-based foods, Coffees

Labels, certifications, awards: es:Capuccino

Origin of ingredients: Mexico

Manufacturing or processing places: Morelia, Michoacán, México

EMB code: N030

Stores: Tienda de abarrotes

Countries where sold: Mexico

Ingredients

→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).

Ingredients list:
Mache en polvo azucar, sust fostato dipotasico, monoy diglicendo tituto de creme nt i polvo, dscremada, cafe soluble,bicarbonato desodio ostaton monocaldico, cocoa en polvo, vate naturates y artindales, suaalosa y đoiớg c como antiapelmazante), Información Nutrimental: Tamaño de la pordion:2 Proteinas: 28g (4.2%); Carbohidratos: 21g(7%);Anuan 16.8g; Grasas totales: 2.6g (4.2%); Grasas saturads - 11.2%); Colestercl: 1.4g; Fibra: 0.1g (0%); Sodie: AL 14.2%); Vitamina A (1%): Vitamina C (1%; Calai A Hierro (2%)- %Valores Diarios an base a una dieta de 20 LA00 Sus valores diarios pueden ser a memores dependiendo de sus necesidades wp Code of Federal Regufations Food and DruprS de 2008 dieta 503022 042230

If this product has an ingredients list in English, please add it. Edit the page

Ingredients analysis:
Palm oil content unknown Vegan status unknown Vegetarian status unknown
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.

We need your help!

Added vitamins:

Nutrition facts

NutriScore color nutrition grade

 Not-applicable

⚠️ Nutri-Score not applicable for this product category.

Nutrient levels for 100 g

Serving size: 28g


Comparison to average values of products in the same category:

(7539 products)
(268703 products)
(308492 products)

→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.

Nutrition facts
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
As sold
per serving (28g)
Compared to: Coffees Compared to: Plant-based foods Compared to: Plant-based foods and beverages
Energy 502 kj
(120 kcal)
141 kj
(33 kcal)
+22% -57% -51%
Fat 2.8 g 0.784 g +17% -73% -68%
Saturated fat 2.6 g 0.728 g +78% +39% +59%
Carbohydrates 28.9 g 8.09 g +116% -13% -3%
Sugars 28.9 g 8.09 g +354% +264% +275%
Fiber 0 g 0 g -100% -100% -100%
Proteins 0 g 0 g -100% -100% -100%
Salt 0.254 g 0.071 g +84% -48% -41%
Alcohol 0 % vol 0 % vol
Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 % 0 % -100% -100%

Packaging

Recycling instructions and/or packaging information:

Packaging parts:
Number Shape Material Recycling
Pot

Data sources

Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors
Last edit of product page on by packbot.

If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page.