Help us make food transparency the norm! As an independent non-profit organization, we depend on your donations to continue informing consumers around the world about what they eat. Join the food revolution with a donation to the movement.
Thank you very much! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Elements that indicate the product is in the 3 - Processed foods group:
- Ingredient: Vegetable oil
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
: Carottes 28%, eau de cuisson, pommes de terre 22%, purée de tomates à base de concentré 12%, viande de boeuf 8%, oignons 3%, semoule de riz, huile de tournesol, huile de colza
- Carottes -> en:carrot - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 28 - percent: 28 - percent_max: 28
- eau de cuisson -> en:cooking-water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 22 - percent_max: 27
- pommes de terre -> en:potato - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 22 - percent: 22 - percent_max: 22
- purée de tomates à base de concentré -> fr:puree-de-tomates-reconstituee - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 12 - percent: 12 - percent_max: 12
- viande de boeuf -> en:beef-meat - vegan: no - vegetarian: no - percent_min: 8 - percent: 8 - percent_max: 8
- oignons -> en:onion - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 3 - percent: 3 - percent_max: 3
- semoule de riz -> en:rice-semolina - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 3
- huile de tournesol -> en:sunflower-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 3
- huile de colza -> en:colza-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 3
Not-applicable for the category: Baby foods
⚠️ Nutri-Score not applicable for this product category.Could you add the information needed to compute the Nutri-Score?
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (200 g)
Compared to: Meat menus for babies Energy 247 kj
-12% Fat 2.2 g 4.4 g -1% Saturated fat 0.54 g 1.08 g -18% Carbohydrates 6.8 g 13.6 g -14% Sugars 2 g 4 g +16% Fiber 1.3 g 2.6 g -6% Proteins 2.3 g 4.6 g -18% Salt 0.063 g 0.126 g -66% Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 43.625 % 43.625 % Carbon footprint from meat or fish 286.4 g 573 g
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product