Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
Eau minérale naturelle
- Eau minérale naturelle -> en:natural-mineral-water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 100 - percent_max: 100
Very good nutritional quality
This product is considered a beverage for the calculation of the Nutri-Score.
Positive points: 0
- Proteins: 0 / 5 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Fiber: 0 / 5 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
- Fruits, vegetables, nuts, and colza/walnut/olive oils: 0 / 10 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
Negative points: 0
- Energy: 0 / 10 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Sugars: 0 / 10 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Saturated fat: 0 / 10 (value: , rounded value: 0)
- Sodium: 0 / 10 (value: 0, rounded value: 0)
The points for proteins are counted because the negative points are less than 11.
Score nutritionnel: 0 (0 - 0)
Nutrition facts As sold
per serving (serving)
Compared to: Natural mineral waters Fat ? Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates ? Sugars ? Fiber ? Proteins ? Salt 0.024 g Bicarbonate 372 mg Potassium 2.8 mg Chloride 7.6 mg Calcium 468 mg Magnesium 74.5 mg Fluoride 0.36 mg Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 % Residu-a-sec 2.078 g Sulfate 1,121 mg
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Waters
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact
Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors
Last edit of product page on by packbot.
Product page also edited by aleene, benoitmart1, date-limite-app, pth, sebleouf, tacite-mass-editor, tib-de-bar, ysculo.