Our annual community event Open Food Facts Days 2023 will take place this October in Paris! To be a part of it, REGISTER HERE
Matching with your preferences
: patatas, aceite vegetal y sal
Elements that indicate the product is in the 3 - Processed foods group:
- Ingredient: Salt
- Ingredient: Vegetable oil
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
: patatas, aceite vegetal, sal
- patatas -> en:potato - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 33.3333333333333 - percent_max: 100
- aceite vegetal -> en:vegetable-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: maybe - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 50
- sal -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 33.3333333333333
Salt in low quantity (0%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Compared to: Aperitivos Fat ? Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates ? Sugars ? Fiber ? Proteins ? Salt 0 g -100% Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product
Product added on by kiliweb
Last edit of product page on by grumpf.
Product page also edited by openfoodfacts-contributors, roboto-app, tasja, yuka.WmZvU1NMc0t0S1FNcWRnRTVSWHYrK0p2MzZlRVluNjdCdmhLSUE9PQ.