Help us create transparency on the packaging of food products with the operation Tackling Food Packaging in partnership with ADEME, the French Agency for Ecological Transition! #TacklingPackaging
This product page is not complete. You can help by editing it based on the photos we have, by taking more photos using the Android or iPhone/iPad app or, if you are the producer of this product, by signing up to our Platform for Producers. Thank you!
Barcode: 9310015247828 (EAN / EAN-13)
Countries where sold: Australia
Matching with your preferences
CORN, CANOLA OIL, SALT, SUNFLOWER OIL, ANTIOXIDANTS (TOCOPHEROLS, ASCORBIC ACID, ROSEMARY EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID
Food processing level unknown
The category of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E330 - Citric acid
Citric acid: Citric acid is a weak organic acid that has the chemical formula C6H8O7. It occurs naturally in citrus fruits. In biochemistry, it is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, which occurs in the metabolism of all aerobic organisms. More than a million tons of citric acid are manufactured every year. It is used widely as an acidifier, as a flavoring and chelating agent.A citrate is a derivative of citric acid; that is, the salts, esters, and the polyatomic anion found in solution. An example of the former, a salt is trisodium citrate; an ester is triethyl citrate. When part of a salt, the formula of the citrate ion is written as C6H5O3−7 or C3H5O-COO-3−3.Source: Wikipedia
Palm oil free
No ingredients containing palm oil detected
No non-vegan ingredients
No non-vegetarian ingredients detected
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
CORN, CANOLA OIL, SALT, SUNFLOWER OIL, ANTIOXIDANTS, TOCOPHEROLS, ASCORBIC ACID, ROSEMARY EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID
- CORN -> en:corn - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 11.1111111111111 - percent_max: 100
- CANOLA OIL -> en:canola-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 50
- SALT -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 33.3333333333333
- SUNFLOWER OIL -> en:sunflower-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 25
- ANTIOXIDANTS -> en:antioxidant - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 20
- TOCOPHEROLS -> en:e306 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 16.6666666666667
- ASCORBIC ACID -> en:e300 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 14.2857142857143
- ROSEMARY EXTRACT -> en:e392 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 12.5
- CITRIC ACID -> en:e330 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 11.1111111111111
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
⚠️ The category of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.Could you add the information needed to compute the Nutri-Score? Add a category
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Energy 2,107 kj
Fat 23.333 g Saturated fat 2.593 g Carbohydrates 63.704 g Sugars 1.111 g Fiber ? Proteins 8.148 g Salt 1.231 g Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Missing packaging information for this product
⚠️ The information about the packaging of this product is not filled in.Take a photo of the recycling information Take a photo of the recycling information
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product
Product added on by inf
Last edit of product page on by kiliweb.
Product page also edited by halal-app-chakib, teolemon, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlkIdWsqCvxebEgL5yHKv_PvXdqa0PtUsuIyrLKs.