Help us create transparency on the packaging of food products with the operation Tackling Food Packaging in partnership with ADEME, the French Agency for Ecological Transition! #TacklingPackaging
Bouteille d'eau - 农夫山泉 NongFuShanQuan
This product page is not complete. You can help by editing it based on the photos we have, by taking more photos using the Android or iPhone/iPad app or, if you are the producer of this product, by signing up to our Platform for Producers. Thank you!
Barcode: 6921168593002 (EAN / EAN-13)
Brands: 农夫山泉 NongFuShanQuan
Categories: Beverages, Waters, Unsweetened beverages
Countries where sold: France
Matching with your preferences
Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
Palm oil free
No ingredients containing palm oil detected
No non-vegan ingredients
No non-vegetarian ingredients detected
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
- Eau -> en:water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 100 - percent_max: 100
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
Missing nutrition facts
⚠️ The nutrition facts of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.Could you add the information needed to compute the Nutri-Score? Add nutrition facts
Salt in low quantity (0.00304%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Compared to: Unsweetened beverages Fat ? Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates ? Sugars ? Fiber ? Proteins ? Salt 0.003 g -93% Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 %
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Waters
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Missing packaging information for this product
⚠️ The information about the packaging of this product is not filled in.Take a photo of the recycling information Take a photo of the recycling information
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact
Product added on by kiliweb
Last edit of product page on by iamanouck.
Product page also edited by autorotate-bot, nutravalia, openfoodfacts-contributors.