Cheeseburgers - Eco+ - 750 g
Quantity: 750 g
Packaging: Boîte de 6
Origin of ingredients: France
Manufacturing or processing places: Saint-Jacut-du-Mene
Stores: E. Leclerc
Countries where sold: France
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
If this product has an ingredients list in English, please add it. Edit the page
May contain palm oil Non-vegan Non-vegetarian
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E472e - Mono- and diacetyltartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E282 - Calcium propionate
- E300 - Ascorbic acid
- E14XX - Modified Starch
- E331 - Sodium citrates
- E452 - Polyphosphates High risk of over exposure
- E407 - Carrageenan High risk of over exposure
- E160a - Carotene
- E330 - Citric acid
- E415 - Xanthan gum
- E211 - Sodium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
- E222 - Sodium bisulphite High risk of over exposure
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
Comparison to average values of products in the same category:(150 products)
→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
|Cheeseburgers||Frozen ready-made meals||Sandwiches||Frozen foods||Meals|