Woolworth hot cross buns -
Barcode: 9414742983681 (EAN / EAN-13)
Countries where sold: New Zealand
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Wheat Gluten, Canola Oil, iodised Salt, Soy Flour, Spices (1.7%),
Yeast, Emulsifiers (472e, 481, 433, 471, 475), Wheat Starch,
Gelling Agent (415), Thickener (1400), Gelatin, Preservative (202).
Contains: Gluten, Soybeans.
May Contain: Egg, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites.
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E472e - Mono- and diacetyltartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E481 - Sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate High risk of over exposure
- E433 - Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate Moderate risk of over exposure
- E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E475 - Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids
- E415 - Xanthan gum
- E1400 - Dextrin
- E428 - Gelatine
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml