Help us make food transparency the norm! As an independent non-profit organization, we depend on your donations to continue informing consumers around the world about what they eat. Join the food revolution with a donation to the movement.
Thank you very much! favorite
Matching with your preferences
French: Pomme de terre 85%, lait entier en poudre 12,5%, émulsifiant : mono - et diglycérides d'acides gras (origine végétale) ; beurre de cuisine (lait), curcuma, antioxydant : extraits de romarin.Allergens: Milk
Ultra processed foods
Elements that indicate the product is in the 4 - Ultra processed food and drink products group:
- Additive: E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- Ingredient: Emulsifier
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (E471), are food additives commonly used as emulsifiers in various processed foods.
These compounds consist of glycerol molecules linked to one or two fatty acid chains, which help stabilize and blend water and oil-based ingredients. E471 enhances the texture and shelf life of products like margarine, baked goods, and ice cream, ensuring a smooth and consistent texture.
It is generally considered safe for consumption within established regulatory limits.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
fr: Pomme de terre 85%, lait entier en poudre 12.5%, émulsifiant (mono- et diglycérides d'acides gras), beurre de cuisine (lait), curcuma, antioxydant (extraits de romarin)
- Pomme de terre -> en:potato - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 85 - percent: 85 - percent_max: 85
- lait entier en poudre -> en:whole-milk-powder - vegan: no - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 12.5 - percent: 12.5 - percent_max: 12.5
- émulsifiant -> en:emulsifier - percent_min: 0.625 - percent_max: 2.5
- mono- et diglycérides d'acides gras -> en:e471 - vegan: en:yes - vegetarian: en:yes - from_palm_oil: maybe - percent_min: 0.625 - percent_max: 2.5
- beurre de cuisine -> fr:beurre-de-cuisine - vegan: no - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 1.25
- lait -> en:milk - vegan: no - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 1.25
- curcuma -> en:turmeric - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.833333333333333
- antioxydant -> en:antioxidant - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.625
- extraits de romarin -> en:e392 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 0.625
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Energy 1,519 kj
Fat 3.8 g Saturated fat 2.2 g Carbohydrates 70 g Sugars 7.3 g Fiber 6 g Proteins 9.2 g Salt 0.14 g Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product